Tour – 6 Days & 5 Nights
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls.
|High Season||Medium Season||Low Season|
|Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May||Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep||Oct / Nov / Dec|
|Places Covered||New Delhi / Jaipur / Agra|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
Day 1: Delhi (Arrival By Flight)
On arrival at Delhi Airport, meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Afetr Breakfast proceed to historical places to delhi. Qutub minar it is a ajooba of delhi. iNdia Gate, Lotus Temple, Hare rama Hare Krishna Mandir, and Many More Places to Visit. in Evening some shopping and Overnight Stay in hotel.
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (270 Kms / 05 hrs)
Start your day with early breakfast. Check out from hotel and drive to Jaipur. Arrive & Check into the hotel. Jaipur – Beautiful palaces, forts and colorful bazaars speak of the pink city’s glorious regal past. Modernity walks hand-in-hand with history in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
Visit Amber Fort – the ancient capital of the Rajput Empire reaching the fort on elephant back. It is a deserted palace surrounded by majestic ramparts & the magnificent public & private room’s evidence the splendor of the rulers of 16th & 17th century Rajasthan. After that continue tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city at last take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening visit “Chokhi Dhani” for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra (240 Kms / 04 hrs)
Start your day with early breakfast. Check out from hotel and drive to Agra En-route Fatehpur Sikri – the extraordinary city built by Akbar the Great, deserted 14 years later, but which, during its brief span, exceeded London in both grandeur and population. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Akbarabad, as Agra was known during the Mughal era, is home to some of the most magnificent Mughal architectures. Situated on the banks of river Yamuna, the monumental beauty of Agra has inspired countless people around the world. There is a break for lunch. Proceed to Visit to the world – famous Taj Mahal – or literally “Crown of Palaces” was built by Shah Jehan to immortalize the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died tragically in 1631. Overnightstay at Hotel
Day 6: Agra to Delhi Departure (210 Kms / 03 hrs)
Start your day with early breakfast. Check out from hotel at 0800 IST and drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and there is a break for lunch. Proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Delhi, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. (*Drive Pass), after the excursion transfer to Delhi Airport to board Flight back to home.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 10% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 14 & 7 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 7 days prior to tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 5 Days Breakfast
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double / triple sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger