Affordable Experience In Kerala
6 Days & 5 Nights
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife.
|Places Covered||02 Nights Udaipur + 02 Nights Mount Abu|
|Inclusions||Sight Seeing / Break Fast / Accommodation|
|Exclusions||Flights / Bank Remittance Charges / Personal Expenses|
|April and September|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport-related expenses including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Bank Remittance charges
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Any monuments fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel prices at the time of departure, leading to an increase in the cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastPersonal GuideSightseeing
Not Included5 Star AccommodationDeparture Taxes
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi
On arrival at Kochi Airport you will meet our representative and you will have transferred to your respective hotel. Check-in at the hotel, later proceed for sightseeing tour of cochin visiting to the famous Dutch Palace - built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church - built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan in Fort Cochin. Overnight stay in Cochin.
Day 2: Kochi - Munnar (135 kms/4 hrs approx.)
After early breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Cochin visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Vasco Da Gama and Chinese Fishing nets and afternoon proceed to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the home of South Indias highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way to Munnar visit Vaplara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Upon arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India. You may visit the Tea Museum surrounded by tea Gardens- the only Museum of its kind; which illustrates the timeworn method of Tea production. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing & Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar - Thekkady (110 kms/3.5 hrs approx.)
After breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 5: Thekkady - Alleppey (130 kms/4 hrs approx.)
After breakfast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey. Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sightseeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Kochi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Trivandrum for transfer to Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey.
01 N Kochi - 02 N Munnar – 01 N Thekkady – 01 N Alleppey Hotel
|Min Pax Travelling together||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Child with bed (5-10 years)||4050||4500||5850|
|Child without bed (5 - 10 years)||2150||2150||3250|
|Child below 2-5 years||0||0||0|
|Kochi||North Centre / Similar||Aquaria Boutique / Similar||The Classik Fort / Similar|
|Munnar||Spice Jungle / Similar||Green Cove / Similar||Tea Village/ Similar|
|Thekkady||Seasons Thekkady / Similar||Hotel Patio / Similar||Spice Lap / Similar|
|Alleppey Hotel||AJ Park / Similar||AJ Park / Similar||The Oxygen Resort / Similar|
- 01 Night accommodation in Kochi
- 02 Night’s accommodation in Munnar.
- 01 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey Hotel.
- Breakfast at hotels
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- All tours and transfers are on sharing basis as per the itinerary. (A/c Indigo / Tavera / Tempo Traveller)
- Any Air / Train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable to particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST extra.
- Rates are not valid in festive periods and long weekends.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies.
- Itinerary is subject to change at any given point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, ferry schedules, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Above rates are valid for the Indian Nationals only.
- In case of non-availability of rooms, you will be accommodated in other hotels of a similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Voter ID card).
- All sightseeing is subject to weather, political conditions in the destination.
- Vehicle will be provided on point to point and not at disposal.
Terms & Conditions
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non - Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON- REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also, do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.